Add to preferred site

» Are in: Car insurance in Albania



Cars without an Albanian licence plate need to take out an extra insurance policy (RCA) to drive in Albania.

The cost varies according to the length of time the car will be travelling in Albania and can be purchased directly in the port of Vlore or Durres.

To take out the policy you need:

  • Name, sex and date of birth of the owner
  • Nationality, address and phone number
  • Valid driver’s licence
  • Make and licence number of vehicle
  • To state how long the car will be in Albania.


» Area Agencies
» Car insurance in Albania
» European Voyager
» F.a.q
» Place to visit in Albania
» Red Star 1

All rights reserved - Sales agent: Seamed Trading Shipping s.r.l - Via Enrico Fermi, 24 - 72100 Brindisi (BR) - Italy
VAT: 02314990744 - Phone: +39.0831.575289 / +39.0831.575654 - Fax: +39.0831.574038 - Design: